EISERLOH WINS BIG!
Laurie Eiserloh with strong lead into run-off. Vote July 14!
Early vote starts July 6.
Feb. 7, 2020
STATESMAN ENDORSEMENT: EISERLOH OFFERS STRONGEST VISION FOR COUNTY ATTORNEY – “…in our view it is the lesser-known workhorse of the field — seasoned government attorney Laurie Eiserloh — who has the strongest experience and the most cogent vision for leading this office after longtime County Attorney David Escamilla retires.”
Feb. 14, 2020
AUSTIN CHRONICLE ENDORSEMENT: “… we value Eiserloh’s detailed knowledge of the C.A.’s Office, and we think she offers the best combination of experience, commitment to reform, and achievable policy to actually get that work done.”
Elect Laurie Eiserloh for Travis County Attorney to ensure we continue to have experience and leadership at the County Attorney’s Office:
- 27 Years Experience as an Attorney in Public & Private Practice
- Leader, Employment Team, Travis County Atty. Civil Litigation Division
- Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law, Personal Injury Trial Law
- Former Executive Director, Lesbian and Gay Rights Lobby of Texas
- Board Member, El Buen Samaritano Episcopal Mission
- 5th Generation Texan & Graduate U.T. Law School